Welcome Back Sol Feinstone Families,
We're so excited for a new school year! As a PTO, we are here for our kids and we appreciate the partnership with our teachers, administrators, and Sol Feinstone staff.
Here are some back to school updates from our first PTO meeting on September 10:
- First, a giant THANK YOU to Mr. Harlan, all the SFE teachers and staff for their efforts getting us ready for this school year.
- The PTO has continued to support the teachers and school with whatever we can, including providing gift cards to help each of the teachers purchase classroom supplies and purchasing white boards for three of the temporary classrooms.
- We're hoping to bring back many activities and make this a great year for the kids. But, we need your help!
- Please join us! Joining the Sol Feinstone PTO is easy! It gives you the opportunity to get involved in your children's school. It gives you access to the school directory and it helps us raise money. All money raised by the PTO goes back to the school community. Sign up at SFEPTO.com.
- We are still looking for homeroom parents and class photographers. Both roles provide an opportunity to help out in the classroom. If you're interested, please submit your form by Friday, September 17.
- We need volunteers to help plan assemblies and other events, including fall and spring fun family events and a couples night out. If you can help, please send a note to SFEPTO1090@gmail.com.
SFE principal, Mr. Harlan, joined us and shared some updates, including:
- He's super excited for the new school year during which we will bring back and do as much as we can.
- Renovations are underway.
- The new arrival and dismissal procedures seem to be working. The team continues to refine the process and appreciates your patience as everyone gets used to the new procedures.
- The school board continues to review and refine the health and safety plan. You can find the latest on the district website - CRSD Health and Safety Plan.
Please plan to join us for our next PTO meeting at 9:15 on Friday, October 1 in the SFE APR.