SCHOOL BEGINS AT 9:10 AM
- The instructional day begins at 9:10am and ends at 3:40 pm for grades 1-6.
- A bell will sound at 9:10 am to announce the start of the instructional day. Students who arrive to the classroom after the bell will be considered tardy.
- Students who arrive to the classroom after the bell must go directly to the office before proceeding to class and submit a note stating the reason for tardiness.
- Children who arrive to school by car must be dropped off in the designated lane. Please follow signs.
- Parents who choose to escort their child into the school must park in a designated parking space.
- Parents who need to exit their vehicle during drop-off must park in a designated parking space to allow traffic flow to continue.
PARENTS AT SCHOOL
- Parents must have security clearances to be in the classroom.
- Parents who enter the school must do so through the Security Office.
- If it is necessary to deliver a message, forgotten item, etc. while school is in session, report to the office. Label the student’s belongings with name, teacher and grade. The message or items will be delivered to your child at the earliest convenience of the office staff.
- To communicate with a teacher, you have several options:
- Send a note with your child,
- Leave a note in the office,
- Call 215-944-2400 with the message or to request voice mail, or
- Email the teacher, using the teacher’s first initial and last name @ crsd.org. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your child is absent, you may report that absence upon their return to school in one of two ways:
- Send in a note stating the nature of the absence
- Go to crsd.org, select Sol Feinstone Elementary School from the “Select a School” drop down menu, and click on the attendance notification tab on the left hand side of the screen
- Classrooms are nut-safe (i.e. nut-free) areas. No nuts or nut-products may be eaten in any classroom. However, ANY food may be eaten in the cafeteria, as there are allergy-safe tables available.
- Dismissal occurs between 3:40-3:45 pm
- If you would like your child to be a car rider on a specific day, please send in a note to his or her teacher
- Car riders are dismissed first, at 3:35 pm. Please wait outside the main entrance for your child.
- Picking up students from their classroom is strictly prohibited.